Daybreak Feather Bow Tie by Brackish
The Story | As we’ve all lived through a tough and trying year, the promise of another day is something we’ll never take for granted. With this in mind, Daybreak is named for the magical time where nightfall and daylight meet. When the water is calm, the breeze is brisk and time seems to slow down - may this colorful design remind you to approach each day with a fresh, eye opening perspective.
Product Details | Daybreak is crafted ruby red, vibrant yellow and orange pheasant, with a mix of green and blue peacock feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie.
We Also Recommend