By Golly Plum Thicket Lapel Pin by Brackish
The Story | By Golly is named after the horse who took 7th place in the 46th running of the Kentucky Derby in 1920. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was inspired by spring and summer events in which we gather and celebrate together - particularly horse races. Each style in this collection is named after a race horse whose name isn’t well known in hopes that their legacy will live on.
Product Details | By Golly is largely crafted with emerald green peacock feathers, and the center points include turquoise peacock and yellow pheasant overlaid on black and white guinea feathers. Wrapped and secured with burlap twine.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each plum phicket pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Packaged with Care | Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
We Also Recommend