Xander Feather Bow Tie by Brackish
The Story | Xander is named after Xander Campbell - one of Ben’s godchildren. The outer edge is crafted with black and white pheasant feathers creating a web like design and mahogany pheasant feathers are added in the center using a voluminous production technique.
Product Details | Xander is crafted with black, white and brown pheasant feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie.
We Also Recommend