Sadler Slip-On Loafer in Cognac Sheepskin by Trask
A new twist on the classic loafer, detailed with a nautical-style knot of premium American rawhide. Crafted for sockless comfort of supple hand-selected leathers including American steer, burnished for a vintage patina, and Norwegian elk with a rich grain, buttery feel. Genuine moccasin construction means they feel soft and flexible from the start, and gain even more character over time.
- Hand-selected premium leathers.
- Genuine handsewn construction with artisan-stitched detail.
- Hand-knotted, American-made genuine rawhide trim.
- Sheepskin lined.
- Foam-cushioned footbed with leather-covered insole.
- Stacked leather heel with half rubber toplift.
- Buffed leather outsole with rubber inset for flexibility.
- Imported by Trask.
- Item #30-5510
We Also Recommend