Woodlake Feather Pocket Square by Brackish
The Story | Woodlake is named after the horse who took 5th place at the 1903 Kentucky Derby. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was inspired by spring and summer events in which we gather and celebrate together - particularly horse races. Each style in this collection is named after a race horse whose name isn’t well known in hopes that their legacy will live on.
Product Details | Woodlake is crafted with slate blue, rust and navy pheasant feathers, taupe and white quail feathers, white goose feathers, and a copper turkey peak.
- Each pocket square measures 3.5" wide and 6.5" tall.
- Grosgrain fabric is used for the pocket square insert.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each pocket square are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each pocket square is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Packaged with Care |
- Each pocket square arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your pocket square are included.
We Also Recommend