Blythe Feather Pocket Square by Brackish
The Story | Blythe is named after Blythewood, South Carolina where Ben's brother married the love of his life, Brandy Pope.
Product Details | Blythe is crafted with completely natural black and white striped pheasant feathers.
- Each pocket square measures 3.5" wide and 6.5" tall.
- Grosgrain fabric is used for the pocket square insert.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each pocket square are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each pocket square is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Packaged with Care |
- Each pocket square arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your pocket square are included.
We Also Recommend