Jekyll Plum Thicket Lapel Pin by Brackish
The Story |Our most eye catchign plum thicket pin, Jekyll is named after Jekyll Island, Georgia.
Product Details | A best selling plum thicket pin design, Jekyll is crafted with our most popular feather - the peacock eye. Hues of gold, royal, turquoise and lime are wrapped and secured with burlap twine.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each plum phicket pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Made in Charleston | Plum thicket pins are handcrafted in Charleston, SC. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pins exactly alike.
We Also Recommend