Ike Feather Pocket Square by Brackish
The Story | This design honors Ike’s Korner Grill in Spartanburg, SC where Ben worked as a busboy while in summer school at Wofford College.
Product Details | Ike is crafted with a rainbow assortment of colors. Gold and orange from pheasant feathers, emerald green and teal from peacock feathers, and charcoal grey and white from guinea feathers.
- Each pocket square measures 3.5" wide and 6.5" tall.
- Grosgrain fabric is used for the pocket square insert.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each pocket square are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each pocket square is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Packaged with Care |
- Each pocket square arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your pocket square are included.
Made in Charleston | Pocket squares are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pocket squares exactly alike.
We Also Recommend