Carew Feather Pocket Square by Brackish
The Story | Carew is the white counterpart to the all-black Obsidian. This pocket square is named "Carew" in tandem with our Carew bow tie after Carew Rice, a South Carolina artist who used black and white silhouettes to imitate the world around him.
Product Details | An alternative to the classic white pocket square, Carew is crafted using all-white goose feathers and a voluminous production technique for added dimension.
- Each pocket square measures 3.5" wide and 6.5" tall.
- Grosgrain fabric is used for the pocket square insert.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each pocket square are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each pocket square is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Packaged with Care |
- Each pocket square arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your pocket square are included.
We Also Recommend