Seattle Plum Thicket Lapel Pin by Brackish
The Story | Seattle is named after Seattle, Washington and is the plum thicket pin counterpart to our Gatsby bow tie.
Product Details | Seattle is crafted with black and white spotted guinea feathers. Wrapped and secured with black twine.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each plum phicket pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Packaged with Care | Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
We Also Recommend