Katanga Plum Thicket Lapel Pin by Brackish
The Story | Katanga is named after the Katanga pit viper snake that is native to the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The color of this species combines purple, brown and yellow that allows the snakes to camouflage into the ground.
Product Details | Katanga is crafted with black goose, olive pheasant and emerald peacock feathers. Wrapped and secured with burlap twine.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each plum phicket pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Packaged with Care | Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
We Also Recommend