Amur Feather Bow Tie by Brackish
Amur (A-moor) is named in honor of the horse who placed 4th in the 1901 Kentucky Derby. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was inspired by spring and summer events in which we gather and celebrate together - particularly horse races. Each style in this collection is named after a race horse whose name isn’t well known in hopes that their legacy will live on.
Amur is crafted with taupe goose, navy blue pheasant, caramel brown quail, and iridescent copper turkey feathers. Center wrap is navy blue grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
We Also Recommend