Adder Plum Thicket Lapel Pin by Brackish
The Story |Adder is named after the Adder viper snake species. Adder snakes can be found in many different locations, and most adder snakes are venomous. However, not all are considered dangerous to humans.
Product Details | Adder is crafted with grey partridge, army green and navy blue pheasant, and golden tan rooster feathers. Wrapped and secured with burlap twine.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each plum phicket pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Packaged with Care | Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
We Also Recommend