Rosebud Feather Bow Tie by Brackish
The Story | A part of our inaugural wedding collection, Rosebud is named after the horse, Old Rosebud, who took 1st place in the 40th running of the Kentucky Derby in 1914. Old Rosebud was in the lead the entire race, and finished 8 lengths ahead of the second-place horse, allowing him to smash the derby record formerly set by Donerail. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was inspired by spring and summer events in which we gather and celebrate together - particularly horse races. Each style in this collection is named after a racehorse whose name isn’t well known in hopes that their legacy will live on.
Product Details | Rosebud is crafted with maroon wine-colored goose feathers using a special technique that gives this tie a slightly ruffled and voluminous appeal. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie.
We Also Recommend