Grant Feather Bow Tie with Black Grosgrain Center Wrap by Brackish
The Story | Grant is named after Grant Plexico - one of Ben’s godchildren. This piece is crafted with partridge, rooster and pheasant feathers to create a mosaic look.
Product Details | Grant is crafted with grey partridge, emerald and almond pheasant, and golden tan rooster feathers.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie.
We Also Recommend