Chisolm Feather Bow Tie by Brackish
The Story | Lying in the middle of the ACE Basin on the banks of the Wimbee Creek is Chisolm, SC. The Wimbee flows through a series of Lowcountry rivers, making its way into the Helena Sound. The interconnectivity of this rich ecosystem is stunning, with the water weaving it's patterns through the land.
Product Details | Chisolm is crafted with iridescent blue and green peacock feathers that are each individually selected, shaped, trimmed and laid. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie.
We Also Recommend