Royal Feather Bow Tie by Brackish
The Story | A part of our inaugural wedding collection, Royal is named after the horse, Royal II, who took 4th place in the 41st running of the Kentucky Derby in 1915. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was inspired by spring and summer events in which we gather and celebrate together - particularly horse races. Each style in this collection is named after a racehorse whose name isn’t well known in hopes that their legacy will live on.
Product Details | Royal is crafted with blush goose feathers that are layered over transparent, off-white rooster feathers and a mix of green and brown pheasant feathers. Center wrap is a light grey linen material.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie.
We Also Recommend