Patterson Feather Bow Tie by Brackish
The Story | The Gault Family Farm is where co-founder Jeff took many great trips to growing up, and is where he made some of his fondest adolescent memories. This farm was located off of Patterson Road where this design gets its name.
Product Details | For all the blue lovers, Patterson combines two of our best selling feathers - navy pheasant with vibrant turquoise peacock. These feathers are laid using a specific layering technique to add dimension. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie.
We Also Recommend