Henry Feather Bow Tie by Brackish
The Story | Henry is named after Henry Plexico - who is the son of Ben’s good friends, Darby and Stefanie Plexico. During construction, each feather is applied with an arch shape that mirrors the rounded edge of the bow tie. From the outer edge in this piece uses navy pheasant, royal peacock, emerald pheasant and copper turkey feathers.
Product Details | Henry is crafted with navy and emerald green pheasant, vibrant royal peacock, and copper turkey feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie.
We Also Recommend