Torras Plum Thicket Lapel Pin by Brackish
The Story | The Torras is named after the F.J. Torras Causeway on St. Simons Island, GA. This is the main road that takes you onto the island.
Product Details | Thorns from wild plum thickets are foraged, dried, and paired with hand selected feathers by our team of artisans to create a one of a kind statement. Each Brackish Plum Thicket Pin is designed to naturally complement our unique line of bow ties or on its own. They can be worn as a lapel pin, brooch, or hat pin. Crafted with Pheasant feathers.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each plum phicket pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Packaged with Care | Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
We Also Recommend