Arabian Feather Pocket Square by Brackish
The Story | Arabian is named after the Arabian cat snake that is native to Africa and the Middle East.
Product Details | A completely bespoke piece made to fit any pocket size. Wear it parallel to your pocket, or with one corner creating a "peak" popping out. Control how much of the feather panel shows by pushing it deeper into the pocket. Arabian is crafted with completely natural goose, pheasant, and peacock feathers.
- Each pocket square measures 3.5" wide and 6.5" tall.
- Grosgrain fabric is used for the pocket square insert.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each pocket square are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each pocket square is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Packaged with Care |
- Each pocket square arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your pocket square are included.
We Also Recommend