Bear Cufflink & Studs Set by Brackish
The Story | The name Bear pays tribute to Bear Island, SC, which is a part of the ACE Basin in Colleton County, SC.
Product Details | Our best selling cufflink and studs set crafted with black and white spotted guinea feathers.
- Each cufflink is 18mm in diameter and each stud is 10mm in diameter.
- This design is offered in Rhodium Plated Hardware.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each cufflink and stud set are hand-selected, giving each set a unique coloring.
- Each pair of cufflinks and set of studs are hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Packaged with Care |
- Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cufflink and stud set are included.
We Also Recommend