Sonada Plum Thicket Lapel Pin by Brackish
The Story | Sonada is named after the horse who took 6th place in the 38th running of the Kentucky Derby in 1912. When drawing inspiration for this design, co-founder Ben Ross was inspired by spring and summer events in which we gather and celebrate together - particularly horse races. Each style in this collection is named after a racehorse whose name isn’t well known in hopes that their legacy will live on.
Product Details | Sonada is crafted with blush and white goose feathers, slate blue, grey and rust pheasant feathers, and a white rooster accent. Wrapped and secured with burlap twine.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each plum phicket pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Packaged with Care | Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
We Also Recommend