Chuck-Town Feather Bow Tie by Brackish
The Story | As Charleston is known and recognized by its waterways, blue peacock and pheasant feathers are used to mimic the sea and sky, and black and white pheasant feathers are incorporated to symbolize the iconic Ravenel bridge that connects the downtown peninsula to the city of Mount Pleasant.
Product Details | Chuck-town is crafted with royal blue and emerald green peacock, black, white, and navy blue pheasant feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie.
We Also Recommend