Gaboon Feather Pocket Square by Brackish
The Story | Gaboon is named after the Gaboon viper snake found in the rainforests and savannas of Africa. Fun fact - this specific species of viper snake has the longest fangs of any venomous snake, and the second-highest venom yield of any snake after the king cobra.
Product Details | Gaboon is crafted with emerald green and royal peacock, navy, black and white pheasant feathers.
- Each pocket square measures 3.5" wide and 6.5" tall.
- Grosgrain fabric is used for the pocket square insert.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each pocket square are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each pocket square is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Packaged with Care |
- Each pocket square arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your pocket square are included.
We Also Recommend