Meridian Feather Pocket Square by Brackish
The Story | Meridian (Mer-id-e-an) is named after the American racehorse who won the Kentucky Derby in 1911. Meridian set a new record this year by running 1.25 miles in two minutes and five seconds - one second faster than the previously held record. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was inspired by spring and summer events in which we gather and celebrate together - particularly horse races. Each style in this collection is named after a racehorse whose name isn’t well known in hopes that their legacy will live on..
Product Details | Meridian is crafted with turquoise, royal and lime peacock feathers.
- Each pocket square measures 3.5" wide and 6.5" tall.
- Grosgrain fabric is used for the pocket square insert.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each pocket square are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each pocket square is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Packaged with Care |
- Each pocket square arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your pocket square are included.
We Also Recommend